Due to demand, Shine Energy Systems Inc. has formalized our residential geoexchange systems service agreement.
We encourage you to be present during our inspection so we may answer any questions you may have on unit operations.
- One inspection per year by a certified installer (normally $90/hour)
- 15% off all materials should repairs be required
- Service report for your records
- Priority response on calls
- Rates are maintained for the duration of the service agreement subscription
- Unit inspection may include (based on type of geoexchange system):
- Loop temperatures and pressures.
- Air temperatures
- System operations
- Programming and staging review
- Power consumption
- Visual inspection and cleaning checklist
- Performance report
$15/month or $170/year
- This service agreement assumes client is in the immediate Kamloops area. An additional hourly rate charge will be added for client travel greater than 1 hour.
- For monthly subscriptions, we will make a service call after only 1 month of subscription if required.
- Should maintenance be required, Shine Energy Systems Inc. will make recommendations and indicate additional costs prior to commencing the work.
- Our service rates will remain fixed for the continued service agreement in good standing.